WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
In its inception the Inquisition was about the needs of burgeoning Spanish nationalism. Previous Inquisitions had been run by Rome, but the Spanish and Portugese versions were established by the monarchy for political purposes with a franchise somewhat reluctantly granted by the Vatican.
The founding of the Spanish Inquisition in 1478 was followed by the Portuguese version in 1536. They established a reign of fear and irrationality that spread to the Iberian colonies in the Americas, Africa and Asia.
Listen LIVE at Republic Broadcasting Network!
CALL IN TO TALK TO MICHAEL RIVERO 800-313-9443
Listen live line 605-562-5111
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Rand Paul: "I applaud House conservatives for keeping their word to the American people and standing up against Obamacare Lite. I look forward to passing full repeal of Obamacare in the very near future."alexmark
The Stupid Burns: Someone Is Selling A ‘Legit Bag Of Air’ Breathed By Singer Adele On Ebay, Bidding Up To $1,500alexmark
Recent blog posts
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day