WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Thursday said that the US strategy in the Afghan war appeared to be working, saying he was cautiously optimistic at signs of progress.
Memo to SecDef Gates: the only people for whom this strategy is "working" in Afghanistan are the drug lords and private contractors providing logistics, goods, and hired mercenaries!
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
WATCH OUT - Super Black Monday - Bank Of America's JP Morgan And Morgan Stanley Outsized Exposure to the U.K, $150 Billion In Quant Selling Over The Next Three Daysalexmark
Recent blog posts
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers
- VOTE FOR ME is musical satire about A CLOWN THAT RUNS FOR POTUS.