WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
FedEx on Thursday moved to slash employees’ salaries and other benefits in the face of what Fred Smith, chief executive, called “the worst economic conditions in the company’s 35-year operating history”.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008 at 09:47
There are currently 6 users and 918 guests online.
Member Submitted News
In Blistering Interview, Conway Tells Chuck Todd "We Are Going To Have To Rethink Our Relationship With The Press"malterwitty
OBAMA'S Parting Shot At Hillary: ADMITS COLLUSION BETWEEN CLINTON FOUNDATION And OBAMA STATE DEPARTMENT.alexmark
Trump Energy Policy: President-Elect Considering Controversial Privatization Of Oil And Gas On Native American ReservationsEthan Allen and...
Donald Trump told us exactly what he's going to do in his "Contract with the American Voter". Ignore media speculation.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.