WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
AUSTRALIAN journalists in Afghanistan have been targeted by terrorists and were warned yesterday by the Federal Government to consider leaving the country.
One has to wonder just what, precisely, Karzai's government doesn't want foreign journalists (including Australian)to actually see?
Perhaps the wholesale slaughter of civilians, courtesy of a US aerial drone hit?!?
Listen LIVE at Republic Broadcasting Network!
CALL IN TO TALK TO MICHAEL RIVERO 800-313-9443
Listen live line 605-562-5111
- Mike Rivero
- Stormin Norman
- Stacy Vassman
Member Submitted News
Mark Zuckerberg Alarmingly On His Way to Leading More Than Just The Technology World:?Facebook CEO Appears to Be After US Presidencyalexmark
COLORADO SCHOOL SEX-ED PROGRAM AN “OPEN DOOR TO PORN”, BLOCKS PARENTS FROM EXAMINING THE OBJECTIONABLE MATERIALnewsguy76
Recent blog posts
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.