WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Unless Congress enacts special tax legislation in response to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, the $20b in disaster payments would be treated as income to the Gulf Coast residents compensated for their losses and as a deductible expense by BP:
Posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 13:04
There are currently 1 user and 823 guests online.
Member Submitted News
The majority of Americans believe Russian hacking of the presidential election did not change the resultalexmark
Recent blog posts
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.