WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Dispersants Cause Gulf Fish to Absorb More Toxins and then Make It Harder for the Fish to Get Rid of the the Pollutants Once Exposed
Louisiana State University fish toxicologist Kevin Kleinow has found that the dispersants used in the Gulf increase the amount of toxins the fish absorb and then, once exposed, makes it harder for the fish to get rid of the toxins through normal biological processes.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Think you're having a bad day? Try running against Marine Le Pen while MIGRANTS are busy torching Paris!alexmark
EXCLUSIVE: Republican lobbyist says he has 'evidence' that 27-year-old DNC analyst Seth Rich was murdered after discovering Russian operatives had hacked the DNC and has asked Congress for investigationpolyb1123
Bodycam footage of Sweden, Didn't CNN say that Trump lied about it being a disaster due to "migrants"?alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Who Killed Seth Rich?
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"