WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
(CBS) A government witness claims in 2004, Antoin "Tony Rezko" -- then the target of an investigation that would lead to his indictment and trial -- tried to grease the political skids to get his chief tormentor, U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald fired.
Rezko discussed efforts among high-ranking Republicans, including Karl Rove, to have Chicago's U.S. attorney fired, a federal prosecutor said Wednesday.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Who Killed Seth Rich?
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"