WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
"Asymmetric warfare" and "terrorism"
A thought crossed my mind. Why is it "asymmetric warfare" when the poorly-funded and less-equipped side attacks the larger enemy, but not the other way around? Is it "asymmetric warfare" to fire missiles from drones onto targets in Pakistan or for Israel to drop WP on civilians EVEN IF they are deemed "combattants."
All war is terrorism, symmetrical or not.
These word games are used as red-herring to lead people from the question of whether the war is "just."
Member Submitted News
Uber Grounds So-Called 'Self-Driving' Cars In Arizona, California, Pennsylvania, After Yet Another Crashdissident84
Reporter pushed, harassed, by heavily-armed left-wing communist group protesting at Phoenix Trump rallycyberknight
Recent blog posts
- Who Killed Seth Rich?
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"