24 Amazon workers sent to hospital after robot accidentally unleashes bear spray | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED


24 Amazon workers sent to hospital after robot accidentally unleashes bear spray

Twenty-four Amazon workers in New Jersey have been hospitalized after a robot accidentally tore a can of bear repellent spray in a warehouse, officials said.
The two dozen workers were treated at five local hospitals, Robbinsville Township communications and public information officer John Nalbone told ABC News. One was in critical condition while 30 additional workers were treated at the scene.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA