WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Afghan alcohol ban after Nato staff were 'too hungover' to give explanation for airstrike that killed 70 civilians
Alcohol has been banned from Nato's headquarters in Afghanistan in the wake of an airstrike that killed up to 70 civilians.
US General Stanley McChrystal, head of the International Forces in Afghanistan (Isaf), decided to bar boozing after launching an investigation into the bombing in northern Afghanistan.
Staff at the Kabul headquarters were 'either drunk or too hungover' to answer his questions.
Member Submitted News
Washington will lose TWO WEEKS of 'perfect weather' while Rio will have 40 days less due to climate change, study findsmalterwitty
Stunning new images of SpaceX's 'make or break' launch are released as rocket that made inch-perfect landing returns to portmalterwitty
Is THIS the strangest virtual reality device yet? Gas mask blasts smells out, including 'private parts' and 'panties', while you watch pornmalterwitty
Florida man charged with threatening to kill President-elect Trump at his inauguration on Twitter was a close family friend of Bill and Hillary Clintonmalterwitty
Mark Zuckerberg sues to protect HIS privacy: Facebook CEO in legal battle to force hundreds of native Hawaiians who have ancestral rights to patches of his vast $100m estate to sell upmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.