WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The Afghan Red Crescent Society (ARCS) is complaining publicly today over a Saturday raid on one of its offices in Qalat by NATO forces.
NATO reportedly used explosive charges to break into the offices, and captured two of the group’s aid workers. The two were never charged and were released within 24 hours, according to the manager of the group’s media division.
Member Submitted News
You have to see this...The left has lost the Millennials and this Buzzfeed poll proves this on a YUGE WAY!!!alexmark
WATCH THIS!! Nigel Farage getting blasted by the media. They claim he's racist for being staunch on ILLEGAL immigration, and standing up to the media. SOUND FAMILIAR!?alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..