WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A draft [shurely daft - Ed] piece of legislation was brought up last year and sent Internet companies and civil liberties groups into a spin. It gave the White House the power to disconnect from the Internet private sector computer networks that it deems to be 'critical infrastructure'.
There was so much alarm that the bill was tabled, but now a revised version has been drawn up by Senator Jay Rockefeller, a West Virginia Democrat.
Listen LIVE at Republic Broadcasting Network!
CALL IN TO TALK TO MICHAEL RIVERO 800-313-9443
Listen live line 605-562-5111
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Here It Comes: EU Threatens “Action” If Facebook Doesn’t Censor All “Fake News” and “Hate Speech” Within 24 HoursAltMediaDaily
Chicago Faces Political Power Outage as Trump Succeeds Obama... MAG: Why are so many Dem operatives cynical, soulless hacks?alexmark
Recent blog posts
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Banned At Alex Jones Again!
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.