WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Scores of Chinese air passengers smashed computers and desks and clashed with police Tuesday after a night stranded at an airport without accommodation, state media said.
"You guys can't smash computers! That's OUR job!!!" -- TSA
Posted on Aug 27, 2008 at 11:47
There are currently 8 users and 1097 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
President's Agenda Beset by Opposition on Many Fronts... Prospects Of Quick Obamacare Repeal Sinking Fastalexmark
PIERS MORGAN: There ARE traitors in your intelligence services and some reporters ARE disgracefully biased but you can't run America on your own, Mr President. So calm down and stop making it so easy for your enemiesmalterwitty
Trump is set to SOFTEN his immigration ban: New executive order will exempt green card holders and dual citizens but target the SAME Muslim countriesmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan