WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The British Broadcasting Corporation is showering Afghan cable networks with lucrative deals to cut broadcastings of Iran's English-language news channel, Press TV.
The Press TV bureau in Kabul was informed on Wednesday that "a number of BBC employees have recently contacted the cable networks' union in Herat to persuade them into breaking contract with Press TV and blocking all satellite transmission of its programs."
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins