WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Britain’s Ambassador to Afghanistan has stoked opposition to the allied operation there by reportedly saying that the campaign against the Taleban insurgents would fail and that the best hope was to install an acceptable dictator in Kabul.
Posted on Oct 01, 2008 at 20:30
There are currently 8 users and 1261 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
Barack Hussein Obama says “Muslims are as patriotic, integrated and American as any other Americans”alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins