WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
So, the science has been discredited, the tax agenda exposed, and so their response now is "I'm gonna STARVE myself to death if you don;t do what I want?"
That fits right in with the depopulation agenda they keep talking about.
Posted on Dec 11, 2009 at 12:33
There are currently 5 users and 1292 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
NIRP Absurdity Soars after Brexit, Hits $11.7 Trillion. No One Knows How To Back Out Without Blowing Up The Whole System.alexmark
Peter Boockvar: BREXIT: "THIS IS ALSO EXPOSING A LOT OF FAULT LINES WITHIN THE EU WITH BUREAUCRACY & THE PUSH BACK AGAINST THE 'RULING CLASS'!alexmark
Loads of death threats against Farage and 'old people' for voting to leave EU... Now they want to ban 'old people' from votingalexmark
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers