WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A sovereign fund controlled by the oil-rich sheikhs of Abu Dhabi has become the biggest shareholder in Mercedes owner Daimler, guaranteeing its independence and future with a €1.95bn (£1.8bn) capital injection.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009 at 12:19
There are currently 3 users and 1282 guests online.
Member Submitted News
Adams County Sheriff Ryan Zollman: We Have A Rodeo Going On, The Yantis Decision "Is An Unnecessary Distraction"dissident84
She is Setting Up FRAUD: Clinton Just Announced They Are Registering 3 Million More Voters For Election. 3 Democrat Federal Judges Wrote Law from the Bench, Federal Appeals Court Overturns NC Voter ID Law, 16+17yo's Can Pre-register to Votealexmark
Recent blog posts
- Story of Jesus Christ was a H OAX
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.