WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
We use spill-proof keyboards here which have a solid membrane over the actual switches. Those are far easier to clean because you can open up the keyboard case, clean the membrane (I use a vacuum cleaner) then re-assemble the unit.
Of course, these keys are so worn down I can't see the letters any more, so maybe it is time to get a new keyboard! :)
Member Submitted News
Farewell Philae: Rosetta's lonely lander sends heartbreaking tweet from comet 67P before losing contact with Earthmalterwitty
Pictured: A BODY floats in the Rio bay where Olympic swimmers and sailors will compete - as athletes are warned to 'keep their mouths closed' because the water is full of 'human crap'malterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Story of Jesus Christ was a H OAX
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.