Duterte wants U.S. troops out of southern Philippines | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Duterte wants U.S. troops out of southern Philippines

U.S. forces advising the Philippine military against an Islamic insurgency are doing more harm than good and must leave, Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said Monday.

Duterte, who made international headlines last week by crudely insulting President Obama, said white Westerners are an inviting target for kidnap-for-ransom groups such as the militant Abu Sayyaf in the southern Philippines. Duterte blamed his government's ties to the West — and a grisly U.S. military operation that targeted Muslims more than 100 years ago — for fueling much of the unrest centered in the Mindanao island group.

”I do not want a rift with America, but they have to go," Duterte, who is from the Mindanao region, said during a speech in Manila. "Americans, they (insurgents) will really kill them."

Webmaster's Commentary: 

Obama just lost his back door to war with China!

Tags:

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA