WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Rep. La Bruzzo of Metairie has a rather chilling proposal: government-sponsored sterilization:
Worried that welfare costs are rising as the number of taxpayers declines, state Rep. John LaBruzzo, R-Metairie, said Tuesday he is studying a plan to pay poor women $1,000 to have their Fallopian tubes tied.
Member Submitted News
81-minute radio interview: Carl Herman on $1,000,000 per US household monetary reform benefits rather than 20 Americans own more than bottom 50%, .1% own more than 90%, 1% more wealthy than 99%Carl_Herman
The Cyber War Has Begun - Russia's Defense Systems Was Just Hit By A "Major, Professional" Cyberattackalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Old_Logan on Sanders
- Another “conspiracy theory” confirmed: Canadian judge rebukes, repudiates RCMP false flag terrorism
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!