WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Starting Dec. 12, the automated system that Fannie Mae uses to approve loans will reject borrowers who have at least a 20 percent down payment but whose credit scores fall below 620 out of 850. Previously, the cut-off was 580.
Remember when science fiction writers warned that computers w9ould control your lives?
You're looking at it.
"Starting Dec. 12, the automated system that Fannie Mae uses to approve loans will reject borrowers "
Member Submitted News
EVEN CNN is mentioning how the US Military is pissed at Hillary for telling 70 million people, live, EXTREMELY CLASSIFIED information!alexmark
Video Clips Of Professional Protester Seen In Project Veritas Action Videos And On Clinton Campaign FEC Filings Found Violently Screaming In Trump Chicago Protest And Faking Illness In Arizonajrohio
James O'keefe Asks Trump Not To File Lawsuit Yet, He's Got A Bigger Bombshell Coming For Hillary... Official Countdown To The O'keefe Part 3 Nuclear Bombshellalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Hail Hillary
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..