WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
USF officials aren't the only ones who have drawn the ire of NOAA.
Samantha Joye, professor of marine sciences at the University of Georgia, had a similar experience when she started talking about what she and others had discovered underwater.
"We felt like our wrists were slapped a little bit when we came forward and talked about the plumes,'' Joye said. "NOAA wanted a vetted, concrete story. We felt we had a concrete story. The plumes were real; the data was very solid.''
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Now Vauxhall Corsas 'face fire safety fears': Up to 865,000 models could be a risk after motorists report flames seeping through their dashboardsmalterwitty
Incredible moment night turns to day for a couple of seconds as dazzling meteor if filmed shooting through the sky over Russiamalterwitty
From Saturn's atmosphere to its icy halos: Cassini captures stunning images during its first 'ring-grazing orbit'malterwitty
Recent blog posts
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Banned At Alex Jones Again!
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.