WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
UPI.com Top News Shoe-thrower sentenced to three years
BAGHDAD, March 12 (UPI) -- The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes
at U.S. President George Bush was sentenced to three years in prison Thursday in an Iraqi court.
Muntazer al-Zaidi, hailed as a hero in some areas of the Middle East, threw two shoes at Bush in December to protest the U.S. presence in Iraq.
Member Submitted News
WATCH OUT - Super Black Monday - Bank Of America's JP Morgan And Morgan Stanley Outsized Exposure to the U.K, $150 Billion In Quant Selling Over The Next Three Daysalexmark
Recent blog posts
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers
- VOTE FOR ME is musical satire about A CLOWN THAT RUNS FOR POTUS.