WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
UPI.com Top News Shoe-thrower sentenced to three years
BAGHDAD, March 12 (UPI) -- The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes
at U.S. President George Bush was sentenced to three years in prison Thursday in an Iraqi court.
Muntazer al-Zaidi, hailed as a hero in some areas of the Middle East, threw two shoes at Bush in December to protest the U.S. presence in Iraq.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..
- ROBERT BALSAMO – Pilots for 9/11 Truth on 9/11 Wake Up Call - explains why NTSB's airspeeds for 9/11 aircraft are impossible
- all of "our" politicians work for them.
- Aborted 2013 Canadian false flag terror attack: The RCMP’s involvement was worse than we thought
- trump loves israel..