WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Un-named Staff Writer BBC Business News
The head of Japan's largest brokerage, Nomura Holdings, has suggested the global liquidity crisis is over.
Nomura chief executive Kenichi Watanabe said the main problem now was how to revive the real economy.
Nomura is buying bankrupt Lehman Brothers's European, Asian-Pacific and Middle Eastern operations for $2bn (£1.34bn).
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
‘Make America great again?’ Ok, Trump: end lie-started illegal Wars of Aggression, arrest Left and Right .01% War Criminals and banksters, enact monetary reform and public banking for $1,000,000 per US household benefits. If not, you’ll join the arrestedCarl_Herman
Bernanke 2005-2007 video compilation - - "I Have Confidence in Bank Regulators" - "There’s No Bubble in Housing"1newsjunkie
Police stabilize situation in Yerevan after dispersing opposition rally. Radicals demand the resignation of the country’s president and governmentStacy Vassman
Recent blog posts
- Another “conspiracy theory” confirmed: Canadian judge rebukes, repudiates RCMP false flag terrorism
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.