WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Oilfield services company Halliburton is in negotiations with the Nigerian government to keep its former CEO, Dick Cheney, out of prison, according to a news report.
Sources inside Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission told GlobalPost this week that a settlement keeping the charges against Cheney out of court could cost as much as $500 million.
Listen LIVE at Republic Broadcasting Network!
CALL IN TO TALK TO MICHAEL RIVERO 800-313-9443
Listen live line 605-562-5111
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
All three asylum seekers who carried out attacks this week had entered Germany long before the Chancellor announced her immigration policy last yearalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Story of Jesus Christ was a H OAX
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.