WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
An update from AVG on Wednesday night rendered 64 bit Windows 7 systems unstable after it was applied.
Several Register readers have been affected by the problem, which leaves machines in a continuous reboot loop.
AVG has pulled the problem update (3292) and published an advisory apologising for the cock-up and providing instructions on how to get hobbled systems back up and running again.
- Mike Rivero
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
UniCredit is biggest loser among Italy's banks. It will be difficult to raise €12bn of fresh capital after referendum defeat.alexmark
North Dakota Pipeline Builder: Obama's Move Was A 'Political Decision' & Delay Tactic By "An Adminstration Which Has Abandoned The Rule Of Law."dissident84
Populism Is Sweeping the Planet, Italy Renzi Gone, Hillary Gone, Hollande Gone and Merkel is Next...alexmark
Recent blog posts
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Banned At Alex Jones Again!
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..