WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The New York Times ANNIE CORREAL Feb 27, 2009
The broken pipe was found Feb. 16, isolated by the middle of that week and dug up and replaced last Saturday. But in the meantime, about 100,000 gallons of water, or 10 percent of the water in the secondary cooling system storage tank, had escaped.
The largest tritium leak at the plant was discovered in 2005 when moist earth was found to contain high levels of tritium and strontium 90, which is also radioactive.
Member Submitted News
Victory! Dakota Access protesters WIN as the feds block oil pipeline that was to be built next to Native American land - kicking off wild celebrations in Standing Rockmalterwitty
VP Pence To A Whiney Stephanopoulos: "We're Gonna Secure The Border, We're Gonna Build A Wall, We're Gonna End Illegal Immigration Once And For All, And Our Neighbor's Gonna Pay For It!"dissident84
Recent blog posts
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Banned At Alex Jones Again!
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..