WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Although America still retains a Senate, it is no less a rubber stamp than that of the Roman Senate under the Emperors.
All important decisions are made behind closed doors, without any input from the people or their alleged representatives.
Elections have become a fraud and any opposition to the status quo will put the average citizen into conflict with any one of the numerous anti-terrorist legislation now on the books.
Member Submitted News
Thousands of people now have non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma due to glyphosate (Roundup) exposure, warns legal firm that’s suing Monsantomalterwitty
Tucker Carlson: You may remember a time when terrorism wasn't inevitable in big cities. It wasn't always this way. The people in charge made it this way through reckless immigration policies that none of us were asked to endorse, much less vote on.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day