WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Japan asked two Chinese research ships to leave disputed waters, the government’s top spokesman said today.
Japan’s coast guard asked the Chinese ships to leave waters near islands claimed by Japan, China and Taiwan in the East China Sea, Chief Cabinet Secretary Takeo Kawamura told reporters in Tokyo. The islands are known as Senkaku in Japanese and Diaoyutai in Chinese and are controlled by Japan.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power "Sounds The Alarm About The Surge In Antisemitism" In Final 'Exit Memo'dissident84
Trump's Son-In-Law Jared Kushner Invites Bush-Cheney Insider To Serve As Key Advisor In Trump White Housedissident84
Recent blog posts
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.