WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BBC Business News Feb 25, 2009
Japan's exports plunged 45.7% in January compared with a year ago to hit the lowest figure in 10 years, official figures have shown.
Imports exceeded exports by 952.6bn yen ($9.9bn; £6.8bn). It is the largest gap since records began in 1980.
"Japan is particularly vulnerable to this downturn because trade is so central to the economy," World Trade Organization head Pascal Lamy told reporters on a visit to Tokyo.
Member Submitted News
F-35 in crisis as Pentagon tests find 276 different faults in $400bn jet's combat system and warn full tests might not even begin until 2019malterwitty
Moscow welcomes Trump's description of NATO as 'obsolete', with the Kremlin calling the military body 'a vestige of the past'malterwitty
Fearful global elite reeling from the rise in populism and Trump election gather at Davos and admit 'there's something unprecedented going on and we can't deal with it'malterwitty
PIERS MORGAN: The people who are determined to delegitimize Donald Trump's presidency before he even takes the oath aren't just undermining him, they are undermining democracy and undermining Americamalterwitty
General Motors will 'announce a $1bn investment in US factories and 1,000 more jobs' following Trump's criticism of Mexico importsmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.