WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BBC Business News Feb 25, 2009
Japan's exports plunged 45.7% in January compared with a year ago to hit the lowest figure in 10 years, official figures have shown.
Imports exceeded exports by 952.6bn yen ($9.9bn; £6.8bn). It is the largest gap since records began in 1980.
"Japan is particularly vulnerable to this downturn because trade is so central to the economy," World Trade Organization head Pascal Lamy told reporters on a visit to Tokyo.
Listen LIVE at Republic Broadcasting Network!
CALL IN TO TALK TO MICHAEL RIVERO 800-313-9443
Listen live line 605-562-5111
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
A day after fake news criticizes Trump's comments on Sweden. A riot in "Little Moghadishu" Rinkeby Sweden occurs! Cop fires warning shot. 7-8 cars on fire!alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan