WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
John Paul I was born Albino Luciani, October 17, 1912, from a Socialist father and devout Catholic mother. He was ordained in 1935 and raised to the level of Cardinal by Paul VI in 1973. In 1978, Luciani was elected pope on August 26, 1978; after only thirty-three days in office—on September 28th—he died.
Listen LIVE at Republic Broadcasting Network!
CALL IN TO TALK TO MICHAEL RIVERO 800-313-9443
Listen live line 605-562-5111
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
The mainstream media only makes an issue out of homelessness when a Republican is in the White House.alexmark
Obama Has More Damage To Do Before He Leaves Office - He Orders A Full Review Of The 2016 Election Cyberattacks.alexmark
Dream Team: Judge Jeanine Pirro, Sheriff David Clarke, and Lt. Col. Allen West Talk Sanctuary Citiesalexmark
Recent blog posts
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Banned At Alex Jones Again!
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.