WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
On 9-11, President George W. Bush said "America was targeted for attack because we're the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world." Minutes after the demolitions of the Twin Towers, Ehud Barak, the former Israeli prime minister, told the world on BBC World television that Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks and that the United States should invade Afghanistan. This was, after all, the real plan behind the false-flag attacks.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter: The left's main concern after every Islamist terror attack is 'how can we be nicer to Islamists so they don't kill us?' This doesn't work.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day