WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The head of Metrolink warned Congress a year ago that proposals to require updated safety devices on trains would involve "substantial cost" and urged lawmakers to give railroads "flexibility" in choosing and implementing the new systems.
So, they are trying to blame the engineer's text messaging, but the real issue is that safety was compromised to save a few bucks.
Member Submitted News
HILLARY CLINTON LEAKED AUDIO CALLING BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTERS LOSERS & HOW TO TARGET THEM FOR VOTESnewsguy76
SECRET SWISS MILITARY BUNKERS BEING FILLED WITH GOLD BY BILLIONAIRES SEEKING “ALTERNATIVES TO BANK DEPOSITS”newsguy76
Recent blog posts
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..