WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BBC News | Thu- Feb 12, 2009
Millions of people in England have resorted to DIY dentistry, a survey by consumer magazine Which? suggests.
The poll, of 2,631 adults, found 8% had tried to fix their own dental problems - and a similar number knew somebody who had tried.
Of those who admitted trying the DIY approach, one in four had tried to pull out a tooth using pliers.
Member Submitted News
Memos signed by DHS secretary describe sweeping new guidelines for deporting illegals... Rogue agents resist Trump ordersalexmark
MEDIA MATTERS ASSEMBLED $13.4M BUDGET FOR 34-PERSON TEAM FOCUSED ON DESTROYING, DISCREDITING THE INDEPENDENT MEDIAnewsguy76
Recent blog posts
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan