More US troops under medical evaluation after missile attack | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

More US troops under medical evaluation after missile attack

It is starting to look like Trump lied about casualties. The expressions on those General's faces during Trump's speech told the real story. I wonder how many servicemen and women were killed and injured.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Additional U.S. troops have been flown out of Iraq for closer evaluation of potential concussion injuries from the Iranian missile attack of Jan. 8, U.S. defense officials said Tuesday.

The exact number of troops flown to Germany was not immediately clear, but officials said it was a small number. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because some details were still being sorted out. Last week, 11 U.S. service members were flown from Iraq to U.S. medical facilities in Germany and Kuwait for further evaluation of concussion-like symptoms.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA