WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
In his rousing speech to the NAACP, President Obama praised the civil rights leaders of the past whose sacrifices "began the journey that has led me (to the White House.) He neglected to mention, however, that the majority of those civil rights leaders, most notably Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., opposed the war in Viet Nam and, if they were alive today, likely would oppose his escalation of the war in Afghanistan.
Member Submitted News
Thousands of people now have non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma due to glyphosate (Roundup) exposure, warns legal firm that’s suing Monsantomalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day