WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Israelis awoke on Wednesday with a mix of joy and fear to the news that Barack Obama had been elected president of the United States, a position with nearly as much power over their future as their own leaders.
Submitted by TheBigWedding on Wed, 11/05/2008 - 10:05
There are currently 7 users and 1448 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
"If you say anything bad about Muslims on Facebook you get banned. But ISIS is fine to buy and sell weapons."alexmark
Adult migrants enrolled in Canadian high school; thousands of emails show faculty discussing physical altercations and harassment of lower grade students. “Refugee” men now “students” in NB school, “hitting on 14-15 year old girls”alexmark
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers