WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Ministers want to farm out a Big Brother database of everyone's emails, phone calls and internet use to private companies who will be given the job of storing the data on behalf of the state.
The £2bn cost of the plans could add millions of pounds to phone and internet bills to help pay for new systems to collect and sort private information.
Member Submitted News
Stein drops PA recount, can't afford $1 million court costs... But she could afford $3.5 mil in Wisconsin. Filling up those coffers well!alexmark
Sean Hannity Twitter: They claim to be a "news organization". When in reality CNN is an extension of the DNCalexmark
Mega-Housing Bubbles Everywhere! We Are In The Most Epic Housing Bubble Of All Time. It’s Never Different!alexmark
Recent blog posts
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Banned At Alex Jones Again!
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..