WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A researcher has unearthed a bug in software used to install Adobe's ubiquitous Reader and Flash applications that can be exploited to remotely install malicious files on end user PCs.
The Adobe Download Manager is an ActiveX script that is invoked when people install or update Reader or Flash using Internet Explorer. Researcher Aviv Raff has figured out how to exploit it to install any file he wishes simply by tricking a user into clicking on a link on the Adobe.com domain.
Listen LIVE at Republic Broadcasting Network!
CALL IN TO TALK TO MICHAEL RIVERO 800-313-9443
Listen live line 605-562-5111
- Mike Rivero
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
"Your husband signed NAFTA, one of the worst things that happened to the manufacturing industry.... you want to approve TPP... You called it the gold standard of trade deals."alexmark
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..