WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A leaked draft of the Internet chapter of the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) reveals that ISPs will be held liable for the infringements of their customers, unless they disconnect those accused. The draft aims to strengthen the power of the entertainment industries and other copyright holders, at the cost of the public.
- Stacy Vassman
Member Submitted News
ATTENTION PARENTS! The U.S. Department of Education has developed an Islamic indoctrination program for public schoolsalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Who Killed Seth Rich?
- ATTENTION OAHU READERS! CAN YOU FIND MY HONDA?????????
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"