WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
CNET News has obtained a summary of a proposal from Senators Jay Rockefeller (D-W.V.) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) that would create an Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor, part of the Executive Office of the President. That office would receive the power to disconnect, if it believes they’re at risk of a cyberattack, “critical” computer networks from the Internet.
Member Submitted News
ITALY: African Muslim criminal illegal aliens beat up news crew who tries to expose their illegal counterfeit operationalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Nuclear War: Hopefully Just A Bad Dream
- Banned at Breitbart now!
- On Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections
- ALEX JONES DICK MEDICINE
- The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
- "Outwardly we have a Constitutional government...)
- Russia and America..United against Zionism
- Independent media should start labeling SJW protesters as "Illegitimate Protesters"
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...