WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
CNET News has obtained a summary of a proposal from Senators Jay Rockefeller (D-W.V.) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) that would create an Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor, part of the Executive Office of the President. That office would receive the power to disconnect, if it believes they’re at risk of a cyberattack, “critical” computer networks from the Internet.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Brad Pitt's Hurricane Katrina house-building charity in turmoil: Massive delays in projects; residents' complaints about shoddy homes as four executives and top architect quitmalterwitty
Putin promises rebel fighters a safe 'way-out' if they surrender as Russian-backed Syrian army surrounds war-torn Aleppo amid fears of humanitarian 'catastrophe' in besieged citymalterwitty
Judges block Nicola Sturgeon's 'totalitarian' law to appoint a named person for every child in Scotlandmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Story of Jesus Christ was a H OAX
- Interview with Chris Bollyn 6/22/16 - Bollyn describes how he was brutalized by Homeland Security after investigating 9/11
- Watch Live Video - EYE on RNC - Police State - Citizen Streams News
- So what’s up with hiring “crisis actors” out of Toronto to participate in a “video” in Colorado in November, 2016?
- Wow - the attacks are more heavy than ever
- Problem with poll
- Putin isn't crazy! Hillary is!
- The True Political Spectrum
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.