WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
In the aftermath of the Walt Monegan firing, one question keeps surfacing over and over again; why does the governor's husband, Todd Palin appear to hold so much power?
Posted on Sep 01, 2008 at 10:25
There are currently 4 users and 1300 guests online.
Member Submitted News
THAT FIRING WAS AN EARLY SIGN OF THE GANGSTER GOVERNMENT TO COME: Gerald Walpin, inspector general fired by Obama, dies.alexmark
SENATE HEARING: Senator Cruz & whistleblower on purging references to Islam at US Department of Homeland Security DHSalexmark
"If you say anything bad about Muslims on Facebook you get banned. But ISIS is fine to buy and sell weapons."alexmark
Adult migrants enrolled in Canadian high school; thousands of emails show faculty discussing physical altercations and harassment of lower grade students. “Refugee” men now “students” in NB school, “hitting on 14-15 year old girls”alexmark
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers