WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The system designed to track the success of Afghan police training is deeply flawed, says a report by the United States Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR). Some 67 out of 101 Afghan National Police (ANP) units rated capable of working independently had regressed within a year, said the report published on Tuesday.
It was the same with "Vietnamization", too.
Listen LIVE at Republic Broadcasting Network!
CALL IN TO TALK TO MICHAEL RIVERO 800-313-9443
Listen live line 605-562-5111
- Mike Rivero
- Stacy Vassman
Member Submitted News
Eerie: Hacked Emergency Message Foreshadows Devastating NJ Train Crash: “Would You? Could You? On a Train?”AltMediaDaily
Dr. Jim Willie: Deutsche Bank on Verge of -$1 Trillion Collapse; Destroy Global Economy Too? (Video)alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..