WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
One way to quell a violent and deteriorating situation, according to the U.S. military, is to flood the place with guns.
Then why aren't they doing that HERE?
Posted on Dec 28, 2008 at 10:28
There are currently 6 users and 1551 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Markets around the world plummet after shares in Deutsche Bank shed nearly nine percent as clients pull their assets – and the British boss rushes out email to staff to stop panicmalterwitty
Merkel said BREXIT will cause a recession when it's actually coming from Germany! A pyrrhic irony perhaps? Germany f*cking the world once again.alexmark
I’m in Awe of How Fast Deutsche Bank is Falling Apart.... Counterparties Are Losing Confidence, Withdraw Cash.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..