WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Sent in by a reader in response to my comment further down.
I am not sure about this design. The machine has to be DURABLE. It will get a lot of use during the revolution. Also, it does not conform to the "Eighty Eight" rule, which is that an unpowered blade should weigh 80 pounds and be dropped from eight feet high to guarantee success in a single stroke. :)
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
New: Clinton's Top State Dept. IT official repeatedly takes Fifth Amendment in Clinton email lawsuit - He Lied to Congressalexmark
Recent blog posts
- as president i would thank putan
- Hail Hillary
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation