WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Adding to his fast growing list of gaffes, McCain confused the National Guard with the Army during a Townhall meeting.
The large contingent that deployed from Alaska to Iraq on September 11, 2008 that McCain refers to, was not of the Alaska National Guard but was in fact the Army's 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division.
McCain also noted that Sarah Palin's son was a member of the National Guard which is also incorrect. Palin's son, Track, is a member of the Army.
- Mike Rivero
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
BREAKING - THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN HAS PULLED THE VIDEO OF HER SIGNALLING TO LESTER HOLT DURING DEBATE OFF OF YOUTUBEalexmark
URGENT REPORT Obama - ICANN - Internet Free Speech Switch Will Be Turned OFF October 1st 2016 - ACTION REQUIRED!!alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..