WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
AUSTRALIA'S reputation as America's "deputy sheriff" in the region is entrenched despite the fall of the Howard government last year.
But in a sign that public attitudes are shifting at home, a poll to be released today shows younger Australians are more likely to see US meddling in the neighbourhood as a problem.
Member Submitted News
Trump supporter puts out fire, calls for peace. Is swiftly punched in the face by anti-Trump "protesters".jrohio2
Secret Service WILL investigate Madonna after singer says she wants to BLOW UP the White House in expletive-filled rant at women's marchjrohio2
Recent blog posts
- 01-13-17 Thought for the Day
- part of my story...
- International Investigators Shut down Mega Botnet
- todays thoughts.. THE PATH..
- THE CLOWN PARTY USA.. HAS BEEN FALSE FLAGGED
- Don't Get Suckered!
- #NotYourPresident? I Dare You.
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.