WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Zimbabwe on edge of the abyss: Riot police charge protesting doctors as cholera epidemic infects up to 12,500 people
Zimbabwe riot police charged protesting doctors, nurses and union members with batons early today.
At least one hundred doctors and nurses protested outside the health ministry in the capital of Harare as the country faced the worst cholera crisis in its history.
Zimbabwean trade unions have also called a day of protest over a deepening banking and cash shortage crisis.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
US public education: Bullshit to train stupefied work animals. ‘Economics’ as limited and flawed models while ignoring criminal looting fraud to call debt as ‘money’ and ‘good,’ ignoring game-changing reforms (4 of 12)Carl_Herman
Recent blog posts
- It finally happened: CBC banned me!
- David Icke talks Trump and rigged elections.
- Love Wins
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott? Time to Grab the Bull by the Horns Dealing with the Refugee and ISIS Problem.
- Open Letter to Donald Trump About the Abuses by Government Using Terrorist Watch List and Attacking the Right to Keep and bear A
- Is the New Independence Day 2 :The Resurgence Movie Promoting the UN World Government Agenda?
- Completing my Canadian Census on-line (Count me out!)
- Why Do Russians Still Love Communism?
- Sanders Snubs AIPAC, Trump A Rothschild Tool
- In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers