WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Brits Want to Yank Fat Children From Their Homes
If children are fat, this may be defined as "neglect" (abuse) on the part of parents. Local governments in Britain are looking to make a power grab and decide the fate of families.
Submitted by disinter on Wed, 08/20/2008 - 20:57
There are currently 4 users and 1289 guests online.
Member Submitted News
EU Banking Crisis: Royal Bank of Scotland posts MORE losses with huge £469m loss in third quarter, Italian banks struggling to stay afloatalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Cops vs. The Cowboys
- Old_Logan's facebook Crusade
- as president i would thank putan
- October 10, 2016 is the 26th anniversary of the Nayirah al-Sabah Kuwaiti Babies and Incubators Hoax.
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?