WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
DynCorp International Inc. and Fluor Corp. won Army contracts that could be valued at $15 billion over the next five years to build bases and other infrastructure for U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
The deals show how lucrative logistics contracts in Afghanistan will be, since the country has a far less developed infrastructure than Iraq. Each company could receive up to $7.5 billion, depending on the Pentagon's needs.
- Ethan Allen and...
- Tian Shan
Member Submitted News
WASHINGTON GOES PRE-CRIME: GUN CONFISCATION PROPOSED FOR THOSE "LIKELY TO COMMIT VIOLENCE IN THE NEAR FUTURE"newsguy76
Colombian government signs peace deal with communist rebels Farc bringing an end to 50 years of fighting that have claimed 250,000 livesmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Stumbleupon has a new look and a new algorithm!
- it sure is tough being a clown running for potus.. people don't take you seriously..
- (I can’t believe I’m saying this) The RCMP gets it right: A cop who crosses the line is no longer an “officer”
- both hillary and trump have the blessings of the rothschilds
- CTV / A.P. Bullshit: Pressure building to condemn Syria over chemical weapons
- Can't We All Just Get Along (Until We Cut Out the All-Seeing Eye)?
- Hillary's Brain Problem - My Estimation
- a few questions for you donald..
- Canadian would-be suicide bomber Aaron Driver: Was he another patsy in the making?
- My Presidential campaign begins..